I’ve surpassed the first 30 days of the challenge and I must say it wasn’t easy and there is a lot to go yet!
I will update you guys with my progress over the days here, apart from my instagram posts.
– Started doing the outside workout literally outside with an eliptic, until it broke! So I started doing 45 minute walks, which were very hard!
The rules to passing the #75hard challenge everyday are:
– 1 Gallon of water(3.7 litres in my case, I usually do 8 x 0.5l bottles)
– 90 minutes of training, where at least 45 have to be outside.
– 10 pages of a non-fiction book.
– Daily progress pic of the body.
– No cheat meals, to follow your diet: In my case I want to build muscle reduce fat belly to my not to eat list looks like this:
- No processed pastry, chocolate cookies or similar…
- No potato chips and similar snack, including pop corn.
- No sodas of any kind.
- No pizzas or food chain hamburguers or fried chicken.
- No french fries.